Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Who’s good at kissing? asks Jessica




[Pixs of models for illustration purpose only]

“Who’s good at kissing?” Jessica (pix above) asks, looking around the table.

“Why you ask?” Chow Kah flicks his gaze at her.

I remain silent and take a sip of carrot juice and see Hussein eyeing Wati’s lips.

“There’s an underwater kissing contest in China every year. See?” She pulls out her hand phone from her pocket and displays a few images (pixs below) on its screen. “In 2015, it was held in August in Wuhan, capital of Hubei province. Venue was the Playa Maya Water Park.“ She puckers her lips. “Why don’t one of you participate? You may find a China doll who's a willing and eager partner! Ah, you'll get free kisses!”





Wati casts a side glance at Hussein. “Don’t look at me, darling –- no way I will kiss you.”

I shake my head. “I can’t swim, so count me out.”

Chow Kah scratches his head. “That reminds me!” He takes a glug of his Asahi beer. “Tomorrow I gotta start kissing my dog’s asshole.”

Wati’s jaw drops (pix below) in surprise. “Huh? Why?”



Chow Kah releases an exhale. “My mother-in-law’s coming next week. I’ve to practise greeting her!”

/end

No comments: