Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Wati eats pasembur at the wrong place and wrong time






[Pix of model for illustration purpose only]

“Tootling along Jalan Kuching, I saw this food truck called Nur Fadhilah Enterprise which sells pasembur and chendul,” Wati says. “I stopped my car, sat at a table and ordered my favourite snack and dessert. While eating, an Alam Flora rubbish truck pulled over to the road shoulder.” She pulls out her mobile phone (pix above) and jabs a few buttons. “See?” She shows the image on the screen of her mobile (top pix) to me and flaps her other hand a few times. “Sheesh! The spot became smelly like hell! I almost puke.” Her lips curl in disgust. “Then the driver stepped out of the cab and went to the stall to buy a takeaway. He was last in the queue. So his stinky truck was parked there for almost three minutes! And during those three minutes, I couldn't eat!”

/end

No comments: