Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mor Sai buys a fat woman drinks at Hot Legs Niteclub & Karaoke



[Pixs of models for illustration purpose only]

“Mr. Ang, you should stop your binge,” I say to Mor Sai (left pix), sitting on a bar stool next to me in Hot Legs. “Your face’s lobster-red and you smell like a jar of vinegar.”

“One more before we hit the road, okay?” says Mor Sai, staring vacantly in the air. “My China girlfriend left me for a younger man and I’m depressed. I need to drown my sorrows." He raises his glass of whisky. "Cheers! Afterwards, can you drive me home?”

“Sure, buddy.”


A fat woman (right pix), garbed in a spaghetti strap dress, walks up to the short end of the L-shaped bar and climbs atop a four-legged stool. She raises a stout arm, revealing armpit hair, and asks loudly, “Which gentleman will buy me a Bloody Mary?”

Mor Sai casts a glance at her and says to the bartender, “Bartender, get the gymnast a Bloody Mary –- put it on my tab.”

I ask Mor Sai about his ex-GF and we start to talk.

The fat woman raises her arm again, displaying bushy airmpit hair, and hollers, “Now, which generous gentleman will buy me a Singapore Sling?”

Mor Sai signals to the bartender with a flap of his hand. “I’ll buy that gymnast a Singapore Sling.”

“Mr. Ang, how do you know she’s a gymnast?” I ask.

Mor Sai burps, exhaling the smell of stale hops. “Only a gymnast can raise her leg so high.”




/end


No comments: