Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bulldog English Pub in Taman Sri Hartamas welcomes dogs and serves excellent grub



(Pixs copyright Ewe Paik Leong)

Bubble (pix above) had a swell time at Bulldog English Pub sitting on a chair and nibbling bits and pieces of food from my daughter’s hand. So delicious were the tidbits that it stood on its hind legs a few times, resting its forearms on the edge of the table, begging for more.

I ate the Roast Pork which came with apple compote, roasted potatoes, carrots and green peas. The sage and onion gravy was just right in texture and flavour. The slices of roast pork were unlike the Chinese version, and when dipped in the gravy, they tasted divine. My daughter’s dish was Beef Wellington. Presented in an appetizing manner, the sirloin steak was wrapped in pastry and served with roasted potatoes, greens and Yorkshire pudding. My missus ordered only a sandwich as she knew that portions of the dishes would be large and I'd likely share my Roast Pork with her. Yup, she was right.






Bulldog English Pub & Restaurant
31 Jalan Sri Hartamas 7
Taman Sri Hartamas
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-6201 4484

/end


No comments: