Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wati of Hot Legs Nightclub tells Hussein how to spot an over-sexed woman



[Pixs of models for illustration only]


“Who’s that new GRO I saw talking with Mamasan Lulu?” asks Chow Kah. “Pretty face but dressed like an officer worker. Must be boring to have her as company.” 


Jessica, seated beside Chow Kah on a leather settee, is leaning forward to drop ice cubes into mugs with a pair of thongs. Braless, she is displaying lot of dangerous cleavage under her spaghetti strap halter top.    
 
“Don’t judge a book by its cover,” I say, leaning back on the velvety settee.

“It’s true,” Hussein says. “Last month, a girl who wears a tudong started work in my office. Weeks later, her character was revealed. She’s got four boyfriends, keep four separate handphones for each boyfriend.”

Jessica, Wati, Hussein and I are tucked in a karaoke room in Hot Legs Nightclub & Karaoke in KL's Golden Triangle.  

Well-endowed chest encased in a bare-back top, Wati (left pix) adjusts a bra strap. “Exterior clothes are not important, it’s the lingerie that reveals a girl’s inner self." She brings Hussein’s mug of Bir Bintang to his lips, who takes a long draw. Then she leans toward him to lick the froth off his upper lip. 

“Like how?” I ask, grabbing a handful of water melons seeds from a platter on the coffee table.

Wati flashes a gaze at me. “A girl’s lingerie reveals her sexuality.” She picks up a stick of satay. “If she loves to wear sexy panties and bras, she’s highly sexed. If they’re plain white or plain black, she’s likely to be cold in bed.” She bites off a piece of beef and starts to chew.

“Has your theory been tested?” I ask, flitting my gaze to the faces of everybody in the karaoke roo.

“From my experience with spa girls, it’s true,” Chow Kah says, taking a sip of Asahi beer.  “When a spa girl undresses and she’s in sexy undergarments, I know I’m in for a good time. If she’s wearing white bra and panty, I know it’s wham-bam, thank you-ma’am.”  

“Yes, girls who wear sexy panties’re easier to sleep with.” Wati crosses her legs at the knees. “They’re likely to be over-sexed.” She pulls the hem of her miniskirt down.

“I've heard this theory before,” Chow Kah says. “But what an experience I had.”  His left hand is entwined around Jessica’s waist and their bodies are grafted to each other. “At that time, I was a dating a colleague. She stays alone with her father, her mother had passed away.  I went to her condo to see what kind of lingerie she wears. I pretended I wanted to smoke and went to the balcony. To my excitement, I saw a silk, lacy leopard-spot panty with matching brasserie and another sexy set of frilly undergarments hanging to dry. Full steam ahead I went to court her. One evening after watching a movie, I drove her to a lonely spot, stopped in the car park. We chatted and I leaned forward to kiss her. She slapped me. I was so embarrassed and apologized profusely.

“Tough luck, end of friendship?” Jessica asks as she pours more beer into Chow Kah's willybecher.

“Lucky, we remained as friends. Couple weeks later, I cooked up an excuse to go to her condo again, wanted to double-check what I had seen earlier. This time, I saw plain cotton bras and ratty panties hanging in the balcony. I couldn’t resist asking her about the sexy lingerie. ‘Sorry, are those undergarments yours?’ I asked her. She answered ‘Yes, why you ask?’  

"Weeks ago, I remember having seen frilly panties?  She explained that those frilly panties belonged to her 80-year old grand-mother!  Sometimes her grandmother visited her. That day, her grandmother was sleeping in her room, that’s why I didn’t see her. My female friend doesn’t wear those sexy stuff.”

“Wow! An 80-year old woman wearing sexy leopard-print lingerie? ” Wati jerks upright in her seat and tosses her hair back. “Chow Kah, why don’t you tackle the old woman instead? She’d be an easy lay.”

My jaw drops.


/end. 

No comments: