Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Temples in KL to pray to Tai Sui or Grand Duke Jupiter, as recommended by Sifu Sabrina




I lean forward in my chair. “Sabrina, can you recommend a few temples in KL to pray to Tai Sui?” I lift the cup of tea in front of me and take a sip.
Sitting across me, Sifu Sabrina  (pix above) pulls out a notepad and a ball pen from the top drawer of her desk and writes on it. “There!” She tears the top sheet away from her notepad. “These are powerful temples to pray to Tai Sui.” She hands the paper to me. “They also provide beating-the-villain services.”

I read the list mentally. “I see... Pig, Tiger, Rat and Monkey people would do well to pray to the General.”  I slip the paper into my shirt pocket and rise. “Thank you and Gong Xi Fa Cai!”  
Sentul Kuan Yin Teng
Address: 36, Jalan Sentul Permai, KL

Kepong Chye Xin Gong
Address: 905, Batu 7, Jalan Prima 3, Metro Prima, Kepong, KL

Sin She Si Sze Ya Temple
Address: 113A, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, Kuala Lumpur

Guan Di Temple, Kuala Lumpur
Address: 168, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, KL

Jinjang Sin Thye Foo Yan Temple
Address: Jalan Jinjang Aman 4, Off Jalan Kepong, KL

Setapak Shang Qing Gong
Address: 48, Jalan Air Biru, Off Jalan Air Panas, Setapak, KL

Kuan Yin Temple
Address: Junction of Jalan Ipoh/Jalan Tun Razak (Opposite Dynasty Hotel), KL



Publisher: Monsoon Books Ltd, Leicester, UK 





                      
/end

No comments: