Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Singles can pray to Yue Lao, the Deity of Marriages, during CNY to find a love partner, advises Sifu Sabrina




Sijei Sabrina,” Maggie (left pix) says, “I’m going to turn thirty-four soon.” Her voice is laced with anxiety. 

Sabrina (pix above) harrumphs,  “Ahem, please address me as Sifu, it sounds better with my name.”

“Sifu, I read in your predictions that love luck for Pig people next year is not good.” Maggie’s sad eyes plead for help. “I'm born in the year of the Pig. Is there anything I can do? I’ve been very sociable last year but still no luck in meeting Mr. Right. He must be handsome and rich and kind and understanding.”

“Apart from displaying feng shui objects to promote love and romance chi, you can pray to Yue Lao, the Diety of Love Marriages during Chinese New Year.”

“Oh?" Maggie's piggy eyes widen. "Where can I find a temple with Yue Lao?”

“For KL, I don’t know, but  you can go to Huat Tian Keong Temple in Ipoh. It’s located at Lebuh Bercham Selatan.”

“Oh, thank you!”




/end

No comments: