Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

What's new and yummy in Kuala Lumpur's Jalan Alor?


This evening, I tried the following "new" -- based on my last visit several months ago -- stalls at Jalan Alor, KL, which proved to be the right decisions. They all pampered my taste buds.

Chinese Jueweiwang
This stall sells duck's feet, neck and head! "Eat the brain!" the hawker replied when I asked him how to eat the head. I only ate the duck's feet.




Sangkaya Coconut Ice Cream
Must-try ice cream served in a one-half coconut husk.






Honey Pineapple
Located beside Wong Ah Wah Chicken Wings, this stall offers honey pineapple from RM10 upward depending on its size. You can either eat there or buy a takeaway. No, it was not as sweet as honey but sweeter than regular pineapple.


/end

No comments: