Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Naughty teacher Nathalie Tay reveals her awesome method of teaching Math



[Pix of model for illustration purpose only]

“Miss Nathalie Tay, I understand you’re famous for your prowess in Math,” Chow Kah says. “Your students always score A in this subject. You’re also a much-sought-after Math tuition teacher in Cheras. What’s the secret of your teaching success?”

Miss Tay (right pix) leans forward, exposing her cleavage, and reaches for a laptop at the side of her desk.

Trying hard not to stare at her décolletage, Chow Kah starts to say a silent prayer to himself, “Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I entrust the purity of my soul and body. I beg you to seal my heart forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures. Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul, from anything that might dim the luster of a heart that must mirror only Christ-like purity...”

Before he can finish his anti-temptation prayer, Miss Tay flips open the laptop and says, “I use creative and innovative methods.”

She jabs a key and a Powerpoint slideshow begins. “See?” That’s the way to make Math interesting.” Looking at the screen (pix below), Chow Kah feels his pulse quickening.



Miss Tay jabs another key and a second diagram appears (pix below).




Chow Kah takes out his handkerchief, wipes sweat off his brow and asks, “Miss Tay, am I too old to take tuition for College Math 101 from you?”

/end

No comments: