Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rosli Mee Rebus not behind Wisma Haniffa



[Pix by Rosli Mee Rebus]

Several bloggers stated that Rosli Mee Rebus is situated at Lorong Bunus 4, behind Wisma Haniffa. Recently, I parked my car at Semua House and walked around the area to look for Lorong Bunus 4 and Wisma Haniffa. I didn't find Lorong Bunus 4 but I found Wisma Haniffa. Near the building, a lot of construction was going on. I could not see Rosli Mee Rebus. I called Encik Rosli at 019-2803171. He said his stall faced Menara City One but it was closed as it was a Saturday. One weekday, I went again but found the stall closed. An adjacent stall operator said Encik Rosli had gone back to Pahang because of a family matter. Two weeks later, after I had gone to Capitol Cafe at Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman to click photos of its mee rebus stall, I drove past Jalan Munshi Abdullah to check whether Rosli was open. I parked my car at the roadside and fast-paced to the tiny hawker centre. Dammit, it was closed despite being a weekday. This fella seems pretty unpredictable. So, call before you go there.

/end

No comments: