Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Nightclubber Chow Kah relates an amorous Christmas tale



[Pixs of models for illustration purpose only]

“I laid her on the table,” says Chow Kah. “She was clean and her skin was fair.”

The atmosphere in the VIP Karaoke Room of Hot Legs Niteclub & Karaoke brims with anticipation as Chow Kah starts to relate his story.

“Who’s she?” asks Jessica (pix below), seated beside Chow Kah. The fragrance of ylang ylang wafts in my direction, blown by the air-conditioner.


“Don’t interrupt,” says Wati (right pix below), sitting upright on the settee. “Let him continue.”

Chow Kah flashes a lecherous grin. “Then I felt her breasts and thighs. They were firm.”

“I envy you, Chow Kah,” says Hussein, his eyes wide.

“Then I felt her slit. It was wet!”

“Aiyoh!” exclaims Wati. “She must be aroused already.”

“The hole was quite big. I looked inside.”

“Jesus Christ! You did? Was it smelly?” asks Jessica, turning to look at Chow Kah.


“Not, it was not smelly. Just dark and moist.”

“I think she uses Warisan Puteri feminine-hygiene products,” Wati says and takes a sip of Ipoh White Coffee laced with Kacip Fatimah.

Jessica looks at Wati. “Lactacyd is better. More effective.” Adjusting the left spaghetti strap of her tiny top, Jessica leans forward, takes a water melon seed and cracks it between her teeth.

“Then what happened, Chow Kah? “ I ask.

“Then I grabbed a handful of stuffing from the bowl and began to stuff the turkey!”

Hussein’s eyebrows shoot up. “What lar! We all thought you were talking about sex.”

A beaming Chow Kah announces, “It’s all in your dirty minds. Folks, everyone is invited to my Christmas Eve dinner! Roast turkey will be served!”


/end





Published by Monsoon Books, Singapore. Sold in Malaysia at Kinokuniya, Popular Book Store, Borders and MPH nationwide. An e-book edition is also available. Please check out monsoonbooks.com.sg.

/end

No comments: