Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nightclub hostess Jessica tricked by Chow Kah into having sex



[Pixs of models for illustration purpose only]

Chow Kah knocks on the office door of Mummy Lulu [pix left] and enters. He asks: “Mummy, can I talk with you regarding something?”

Mummy Lulu, the mamasan of Hot Legs Niteclub & Karaoke, leans forward on her desk. “Sure. What’s it about?”

“It’s regarding Jessica [pix above].”

“Oh? Bad service?”

Chow Kah leans forward and says in a hushed voice: “No, something else. Actually, I’ve been trying to get her to go out with me. You know, some place intimate, but she always turns me down.”

Mummy Lulu takes a ballpoint pen and fingers it. “Many GRO’s are not prostitutes. A few do it discreetly. What they do after working hours is none of our business."

“Does Jessica sell sex?”

“Er—this is just between you and me. As far as I know, she only goes out with one customer. They always pass the night in Hilton, it seems. The customer’s a regular, his name’s Jeff, and very handsome.”

“I wonder why she doesn’t want me?”

“Tell you what. Let me help you. Next week, Saturday, we’re having a fancy dress party. All GROs will be wearing costumes. Jessica’s bought a witch mask. She'll dress like a witch that night. Why don’t you come as a vampire? I’ll tell her that Jeff, who’s wearing a vampire mask, is waiting for her in the VVIP room. Make advances to her and chances're good you'll get what you want.”

Chow Kah smiles. “Oh, Mummy, thank you so much. I’ll book the room with the captain now. You’re just like a mother to me.”

She winks. “I’m old enough to be your mother.”

Seven sunsets roll by. Dressed as a vampire, Chow Kah, having consumed a bottle of Tongkat Ali, saunters to the VVIP Room. He sits down on the settee, his heart pounding, his loins aching.

Ten minutes pass. Hot, sexy Jessica, dressed as a witch, enters. He pulls her towards him and hugs her. She responds by wrapping her arms around his waist. Chow Kah peels away from her and jams the bottom of the door with a rubber door-stopper and dims the lights. They go to the settee and rattle it for an hour.

He climaxes and pulls off his plastic mask. “Yuhoooo, Jessica, I’m Chow Kah!”

The witch removes her rubber mask and grins. “Yuhoooo, Chow Kah, I’m Mummy Lulu!”

“Eeeeeeeeek! You hum sup, [lecherous], old woman!” Chow Kah screams.

/end

No comments: