Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sexy Malay nightclub girl gives tips on spotting over-sexed girls


{Pix of model for illustration purpose only]

“Who’s that new GRO I saw talking with Mamasan Lulu?” asks Chow Kah. “Pretty face but dressed like an officer worker. Must be boring to have her as company.”

Jessica, seated beside Chow Kah, is dropping ice cubes into glasses with a pair of thongs. Braless, her nipples straining the fabric of her tight top is pumping the blood in Chow Kah’s heart with full force, stirring up his lust.

“Don’t judge a book by its over,” I say, leaning back on the velvety settee.

“It’s true,” Hussein says. “Last month, a girl who wears a tudong started working in my office. Weeks later, her character was revealed. She’s got four boyfriends, keep four separate handphones for each boyfriend.”

Wati adjusts her bra strap. “Exterior clothes are not important, it’s the lingerie that reveals a girl's sexuality." Her 36-34-38 figure packed in her five-feet-seven frame tickles Hussein’s libido, her smooth hands with slender fingers ending in long varnished nails gently rests on his lap.

“Like how?” I ask.

“If she loves to wear sexy panty and bras, she's highly-sexed. If they’re plain white or plain black, she's as cold as frozen meat.” Wati picks a stick of satay and feeds Hussein.

“Has your theory been tested?” I ask.

“From my experience with spa girls, it’s true,” Hussein says, chewing a chunk of chicken meat. “When a spa girl undresses and she’s in sexy undergarments, I know I’m in for a good time. If she’s wearing plain white bra and panty, I know it’s wham-bam, thank you-maam.”

“Yes, girls who wear sexy panty’re easier to sleep with," Wati says.

“I also heard about this theory before,” Chow Kah says. “But what an experience I had testing it.” Both his hands are entwined around Jessica’s waist; they’re like a pair of Siamese twins.

“Last time, I was a dating a colleague. She stays alone with her father, her mother had passed away. I went to her condo to see what kind of lingerie she wears. I pretended I wanted to smoke and went to the balcony. To my excitement, I saw a silk, lacy leopard-spot panty with matching brasserie and another hot set of frilly undergarments hanging to dry.

”Full steam ahead I went to court her. One evening after watching a movie, I drove her to Titiwangsa, stopped in the car park. We chatted and I leaned forward to kiss her. Piak! She slapped me. I was so embarrassed and apologized profusely."

“Tough luck, end of friendship?” Jessica asks, decanting red wine into Chow Kah’s glass.

“Lucky, we remained as friends. Couple weeks later, I cooked up an excuse to go to her condo again to double-check what I had seen earlier. This time, I saw plain bras and panty hanging in the balcony. I couldn’t resist asking her about the sexy lingerie. ‘Sorry, are those undergarments yours?’ I asked her. She answered, ‘Yes, why you ask?’

“ ‘Weeks ago, I remember having seen frilly panties? She explained, ‘Those frilly panties belong to my 80-year old grandmother. Sometimes she visits us. That day, she was sleeping in her room, that’s why you didn’t see her.’ ”

/end.



No comments: