Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

"Willie Mongin has guts when he spoke out against disallowing bikini-wearing at swimming pools," says Jessica

"Some quarters would like to see our beaches filled with women attired in black robes frolicking in the water,"  Jessica says, leaning back in her wingback chair. "Willie Mongin, Puchak Borneo MP,  doesn't belong to those parochial-minded people. I bet some fuckers here don't even know that there're nude resorts in Thailand and even in Bali."  

A spark twinkles in Jessica's eyes. "No, no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying nude camps should be allowed here but merely pointing out the difference in mentality between the different tourism authorities."

"You visited Singapore last month. Does that country allow bikinis?"

"Don't know. I was at East Coast Beach, showing off my boobs! No one stared at me with goo-goo eyes."

"Can I see some pictures?"

"My pleasure." Jessica shows me her photo gallery in her cell phone. "That will cost you another tray of lady's drinks!"





"Where did you stay?" I take a glug of my Asahi beer.

"Fullerton Hotel. Five-star, regular room, siphoned my wallet by SING 700 per night." The bombshell points to a photo. "That's Anderson Bridge, hotel's in the background. Right in the middle of all heritage attractions." She tosses her gaze at the bartender. "Mike, lady's drink, another tray. Make it applejack this time."

"You've been to a nude camp?"

"They're called naturist camps in Thailand." The nightclub's number one hostess throws her head back and titters, "Seven out of ten couples at nude camps are grannies and grandpas Expect to see few nubile virgins and virile studs." Jessica winks one purple mascaraed eye. "Better burn your money in Hot Legs Nightclub!"

No comments: