Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

“China will take Taiwan eventually,” Jessica says, “though not necessarily by force.”

Cell phone in my hand, I toss my gaze from the news website to Jessica. My eyes linger from her white pumps to her shins, to her knees, to her thighs and up to her bare shoulders which support two straps. She is tall, almost as tall as me, and this assemblage of female temptation is caparisoned in a dress that reveals a deep cleavage and that sweeps over the swell of her hips before falling to the floor.

“Tensions high between US and China over Taiwan, huh?” I set my cell phone on the coffee table between us and lean back in my chair.

Jessica is resting her head on one folded hand, all long slender fingers and nails painted a shimmering gold. “Uh-uh,” she says. “China will seize Taiwan, just a matter of time.” I watch her luscious mouth, as if entranced. She watches me watching her.

I pull myself a bit up straighter. “You've become a political analyst?” I push my empty plate, laced with streaks of ketchup, to one side.

"My gut feel tells me after watching these music videos.” Jessica stretches one arm to grab my cell phone from the coffee table, fiddles with it and takes a step forward to place it in hand. “Watch these, please. Nice songs.” She returns to her seat which wheezes with delight as her butt smoothers the former. “And many African countries won’t want to get involved in China’s seizure of Taiwan.” Her brown eyes are candid and as warm as melted chocolate. “Or protest on international forums.”


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBNs2kLHgGU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHIsfnGQt3o


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk9NLUyYEpw

"How will China take Taiwan without force?'

"By isolating it diplomatically and economically. For instance, in 2018, El Salvador recognised the PRC, ending ties with Taiwan. A year ago, Panama had done the same thing." 

I glue my gaze to my cell phone as Mandarin lyrics blister my ear drums.

Jessica turns to sit sideways, pushes her hair behind her shoulders with a sweep of one hand and her pearl necklace sparkles on her neck, highlighting her milky skin. I dart a momentary gaze from my phone to Jessica and, suddenly, I feel I want to kiss her neck and collarbone until she squeals in delight.  

The videos end and I signal to a waitress.  She brings the bill to our table. I reach for it, but Jessica snatches it up first. She yanks out a wallet from her pouch bag and sets cash on the table.

“Let me give you a treat. As a regular customer of Hot Legs Niteclub, you deserve it.”

Sucking in a deep draw of air, I push the words off my tongue, their taste as sweet as honey. “Thanks, sis.”

No comments: