Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Greenhouse by Muir's self-service is a hassle and its fare so-so






Greenhouse by Muir, the latest Japanese restaurant in KL, features self-service where you pick up a basket (or trolley), select your food (including scooping the miso soup), pay at the check-out and clean up your table after eating.






My ire was that most of my items were cold though a microwave oven was provided to re-heat one's pickings. The rectangular tables and wooden benches did not provide the level of comfort I had expected and the ambiance made me feel like I was in an eat-and-get-lost spot. The small front compound of the restaurant may force you to park in the adjacent Gleneagles Hospital.








Greenhouse by Muir
No. 1 Jalan Nipah
Off Jalan Ampang
Kuala Lumpur

/end

No comments: