Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ka-Soh Fish Head Noodle & Seafood Restaurant unethical to ply acar as tidbits and charge RM5 for it



(Pixs copyright Ewe Paik Leong)

I'd just settled down on a chair in Kah-Soh Fish Head Nooodle & Seafood Restaurant when a waiter quickly appeared with a plate of acar and put it on my table. Then a woman handed me a menu. While engrossed in the menu, I speared pieces of the acar to eat. Then I realized that this tidbit might not be free, but it was too late. I ordered toman fish head noodle. When the bill arrived, as I had guessed, the restaurant had slit my throat by RM5 for a plate of acar I did not order. RM1 for a plate of nuts is within the bounds of decency but a tiny plate of acar for RM5 is excessive. What about the fish head noodle? It rates 2/5. When I left at 1.04 pm (as shown in the bill), the restaurant was still half empty. Never shall I step inside Ka-Soh again.

Address:
136 Jalan Kasah
Medan Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur



/end

No comments: