Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nightclubber Chow Kah books a Hot Legs GRO out



[Pixs of models for illustration purpose only]

The door of the VIP Room of Hot Legs Niteclub & Karaoke is rapped on the outside. Enter a Myanmar waiter clad in a tuxedo and a bow-tie. He places a tray with a bill on the coffee table.

I lean forward to read the bill. “Wow! Tonight’s charge is almost one thousand. My vanilla sundae costs fifteen ringgit.”

Chow Kah and Hussein take out their wallets and pull out some notes. From my purse, I toss fifteen ringgit on the tray. “Keep the change,” Chow Kah says. “The waiter collects the money and goes away. “Thank you, sirs.”

“Jessica, can I book you out?” Chow Kah asks.

Jessica smiles and shakes her head. “Sorry, I‘ve told you many times. I’m not a prostitute.” She leans sideways and kisses Chow Kah on the cheek. “Goodnite. Thanks for coming. See you next week.”

Chow Kah looks at Wati. “Er—want to go out with me? I’ll pay more than market price.”

“I’m in the same company as Jessica. We’re not prostitutes.” Wati shoots a friendly smile. “Tell you what. Ask Mummy Lulu to recommend other girls for you. I’m sure got one or two girls doing it on the side.”

“That’s right, she’s still in her office,“ Jessica says. “I’ll intercom her.” She walks to the door and presses a button at the side.

Hussein kisses Wati on the cheek. “Goodnight, guys. Goodnite, girls. I’ve got to go. Cannot miss my curfew hour. Otherwise my four wives will kill me.”

There is a knock on the door and Mummy Lulu enters the room. “How can I help?”

“Chow Kah wants to book a GRO out,” Jessica says. “You’ve anyone to recommend?”

“Er—this is confidential.”

“Okay, we’ll make a move,” Jessica says. “Come Wati, let’s go.” Waving goodbye, the two sex bombs leave the karaoke room.

Mummy Lulu sits down on the settee facing Chow Kah and me. “Please be honest. Don’t be shy. Are you looking for sex?”

“Yes,“ Chow Kah says. “I want the sexiest girl in this nightclub.”

“One of my girls -- her name's Belinda -- she’s a freelancer. Very sexy and pretty. But she’s very selective of her clients. Old Ah Pek got no chance. Let me call her handphone.” Mummy Lulu speaks into her mobile. “Belinda, you still in the club? Please come to the VIP Room. A customer wants a booking.”

A minute later, Belinda [top pix] appears, wearing a bustier and a pair of denim jeans. She leans against the door jamb. “Yes Mummy?” she purrs.

“This handsome guy is Chow Kah,” Mummy Lulu says. “He wants a booking. Chow Kah’s a regular client. He can be trusted, don’t worry.”

“Overnight or short time?” the sex kitten asks.

Chow Kah licks his lips. “Short time.”

“Five hundred.”

“Jesus! That’s expensive.”

“It’s inclusive of room. We’ll use my apartment. I’m staying alone. Two hours time limit. If you drove here, I can drive you back to the club to collect your car.”

Chow Kah's eyes caress Belinda from head to stilettos. “Agreed!”

“Okay, then it’s settled.“ Mummy Lulu rises and leaves the room.

I pat Chow Kah on the shoulder. “Have fun, Buddy. Goodnight. See you next week.” I wink. “Gimme a F.R.”

According to Chow Kah, Belinda drives him to her apartment in Taman Maluri, Cheras. She’s like a tigress in bed –- with exceptional wing chun skills -- and Chow Kah melts like microwaved butter in her hands. They lay panting in bed for several minutes before going together to the bathroom.


After a frolic in the longbath, Chow Kah and Belinda emerge from the bathroom. Chow Kah switches on the ceiling lights and notices a framed photograph of a handsome man atop a flat-screen TV set.

“Who’s that guy?” asks Chow Kah, drying himself with a cotton towel. “Your boyfriend?” A tinge of jealousy wells up in him.

“Nope.” Belinda raises one arm and wipes her smooth armpit, and proceeds with her 36-23-36 body. “I’ve no boyfriend.”

“Your brother?”

She tosses the towel on a chair, sits on the bed and leans back on the headboard. “Of course not.” She rubs body lotion on her shapely long legs.

Chow Kah hangs the towel on a hook behind the room door. “Your father?”’

Belinda puts on her red lingerie [right pix]. "Stupid, that’s not my Dad.”

Chow Kah steps into his John Master briefs. “Then who’s he?” He starts to put on his pants.

Belinda smiles. “That’s me before my sex-change operation.”

"Jesus Christ! Yucks!"

/end

No comments: