Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nightclubber Chow Kah suffers mishap while nude sun-bathing




Chow Kah walks bow-legged into the VIP Room of Hot Legs Niteclub & Karaoke. His hand is holding his crotch.

“My goodness, what happened?” Jessica asks.

“Last weekend, I went to Kuta Beach in Bali. I took off my swimming trunk to sun-bath and laid down with a newspaper to cover my private part.”

“Yup, nothing wrong,” she says. “Plenty of nude sun-bathers there.”

Chow Kah grimaces. “A little girl approached me and asked, Mister, what’s under the newspaper? A birdie, I told her. Don’t ever touch it.

“Then I fell asleep. When I awoke, my private part was in terrible pain. The little girl was standing beside me. I asked her what she has done?"

“She replied, ‘I was playing with your birdie when it spat this white stuff at me. So I got angry, broke its neck and stepped on its eggs."

/end

No comments: