Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

WTF! Menu snatched away from my hands at Daorae Korean BBQ!









I am currently writing on bibimbap for New Straits Times. Last Saturday (26 March), I went to Daorae Korean BBQ in Kepong to try their bibimbap. After placing my order, I placed the menu on my lap and took a few shots with my camera.  As I was flipping the pages, a shit-eating and cock-sucking Korean man [I normally don't use expletives in my writing but I'll make a very rare exception this time] with pepper hair stepped up from behind and snatched away the menu!  He didn't even bother to ask why I was taking photos!  Mr. Knucklehead, you think I want to feature your restaurant in New Straits Times after your display of sheer rudeness?




Address:

Lot 17-1-2, Jalan Metro Perdana 7
Taman Usahawan, Kepong
Kuala Lumpur

/end

No comments: